Sunday, December 18, 2011

Early Rising Thoughts

I awakened early today.  I don't like to do that on Sunday--3:30's a bit early when I have to be at church from 6:30 to 12:00 something.  Still dealing with the pain of loss, crying, remembering and Christmastime doesn't help that.  Trying to think of a way to hold her memory--personalized Christmas cards for the family--don't want to be morbid--more joyful and hope-filled would be good.  Keeping this week for present wrapping, last minute shopping ideas and baking.  Family together, maybe not all at once but hopefully we'll see them all sometime during next week.  Will spend time with Bill's family Christmas day and my sister and her family mid-week, yes long trip but it's been a while since we traveled there--too long.  Hope to take care of my side for a change.  Death brings things into perspective.

1 comment:

  1. Sally, what are you doing posting at 3 AM? That is too early!

    "Death brings things into perspective"...yes it does, and a close call with it will do the same. We are all mortal, but we forget that until death reminds us again. Our faith, our families and our friends are the only things of real value in this life. There is nothing wrong with your perspective here.

    I very much appreciate your friendship. I hope you slept better Sunday night!

    ReplyDelete